cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer funds to another o2 card

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, I'd like to ask it is possible to transfer funds from my o2 card to another o2 card.
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147267 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
It used to be able to but some have had trouble recently. It will cancel the card you are transferring from though, either way. Best to call 4445 to check with CS.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

If you mean move credit from one payg sim card account to another payg sim card account then yes you can, but the sim card your moving credit from will then be closed and the number turned off.

You can also move payg credit to a pay monthly account if your upgrading to that type of account and take the credit with you.

Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 147267 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28301 Solutions
It used to be able to but some have had trouble recently. It will cancel the card you are transferring from though, either way. Best to call 4445 to check with CS.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I take it we are talking about a SIM card or an O2 money card?
Message 4 of 6

jonsie
  • 93353 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6986 Solutions

Well of it's a money card it's a relatively simple process to make a payment from one card to another but it needs to be done before the 31st March.

Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
That's what I was thinking Jonsie hopefully the op will be back soon
Message 6 of 6