Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This company is [abusive language removed]

Sian_98
Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I do not recommend anyone to use this company!!! I have been trying over 4 days to get my problem resolved! The first 3 days I kept on getting put on hold and then cut off. I haven’t been able to receive any calls since I agreed to take out an Apple Watch. The company hasn’t been at any help nor provided me with any information on what has happened. They shall take me to court to get money out of me for my contract as I am not paying a single penny to this useless network even after court or bailiff they will still not get a thing. I am on a life threatening drug, I’ve been unwell and needing my doctor to get in touch but instead I’ve had to put myself more at risk by going to the hospital when I’m classed as high vulnerability to covid-19 not that this company give a dam about that as they’ve clearly proven over the last few days. I BEG ANYONE PLEASE DO NOT GO WITH THIS CONPNAY THEY ONLY CARE TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND THEY WILL MESS YOU ABOUT! NOT TRUSTWORTHY AND THEY CERTAINLY DO NOT CARE FOR OTHER HUMANS THEY SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO WORK FOR SUCH A COMPANY

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Sian_98 

This is a customer community, made up of members like yourself, so we have nothing to do with your issue.

I would advise you to keep your language more moderate as children have access to the site.

Having said all that, I will tag @O2Lisa to your post, in the hope she can help you. Just remember she also has nothing to do with you problems but will endeavour to help when she comes on at 8am.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 8

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @Cleoriff.

I am really sorry you're having these issues @Sian_98

I'll message you privately and get this looked in to for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

Sian_98
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have no clue how or where you have supposedly private messaged me but I can grantue I have not had nothing from yourself other than this 

Message 4 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Give O2 Lisa time to message you @Sian_98  It will appear in the envelope icon on the right hand side at the top of the page.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 8

Sian_98
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As you can tell I’ve already made my my up on my opinion on o2. I very doubt this will get reply or get this sorted …. Cause that what o2 are like ….. useless and a scam. Money hungry company 

Message 6 of 8

Sian_98
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

As stated above …. Still no response and still no further with getting this fixed. 

Message 7 of 8

Sian_98
  • 10 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please don’t make it 5 days cause I will not be paying as I am not getting the service I pay for 

Message 8 of 8