Did you mean: 

The Official Live Chat Feedback thread

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Many of you have no doubt used the O2’s ‘chat’ service from time to time for all kinds of support queries. We also held a Virtual Interview recently with Richard Clarke, our Head of our Digital Service, where he answered some great questions from you.

Off the back of this session, we thought it was great opportunity to hear from you on how you think the chat service is doing and if there is anything we can do better in terms of resolution time, accuracy of info and the general experience. This has been done before on the community for TU Go and its incredibly useful for the team to hear about what’s going well with the service, what can be improved and if you have great ideas.

This is your chance to get have your voice heard and we’ll do our best to report back with changes and improvements that we make based on your suggestions.

While this is an open discussion there are some guidelines that you need to keep in mind when you make a comment:

- If you want to sort out a personal query, please create a thread in the community and you’ll get some great advice from other members. Any personal query posts will be moved and a thread will be created for them.

- Please do not mention any chat advisors by name. If they are posted, they will be edited.

- If you have a transcript of a chat session that helps with your point, please try to avoid using them and instead make a comment on the experience itself. If a transcript is absolutely essential, please only post what you need to (i.e. a few sentences).

I really look forward to hearing from you and what can be done off of the back of your suggestions.

Toby

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 1 of 463
462 REPLIES 462

Anonymous
Not applicable

One time a couple of weeks ago the advisor said 'let me check that for you' and then disappeared for 15 minutes, after which I disconnected and started a new chat. It didn't suggest I'd been disconnected or anything like that.

They have always been able to resolve my queries though, so no complaints here. 

Message 51 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 Best Customer Services
Message 52 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

u gotta be kiddin me ??   after 2 live chats one which told me fone mast wud be working by saturday 29th march then on monday 31march it still wasnt workin so live chat told me ........ " a fone mast near you isnt working " !!!!!  erm .. like i already know that !!!  supervisor wasnt much cop either ... disappeared to read live chat i had just had and didnt come back !!!  so for a week now i have had no fone and no idea when i will have .... so if thats best customer service ever i wudnt want to see their worst !!!  deffo changing to another fone company if this is th ebest o2 can do Crazy

Message 53 of 463

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi weemo1,

Sorry to hear you've had so many issues, feel free to send me a private message (by clicking on my name and following the link to the top-right) and we can have a chat slight_smile

Get involved:

Message 54 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

i just wanna know when the phone mast at newton mearns glasgow will be fixed g46 code .... still isnt workin acording to checker and that has been a week today ......  surely it doesnt take so long to fix a mast ..... am getting really fed up now and might go into argos and get a virgin or three phone coz am fed up with this .....  is there an email address to compain to as i dont see this getting sorted through here tbh 

Message 55 of 463

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Hi weemo1,

Unfortunately I cannot give you an exact date right now and many factors affect how quickly a mast can get fixed. I really do understand the frustration though and If I get any news I'll update you.
If you want to make a complaint, please use the below link:

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Get involved:

Message 56 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

It has taken me a while to find this, at the end of every live chat i have i cannot find the feedback button,it is not there, and so o2 person has ended chat for me in the hope it would work but still nothing, im not sure what the problem is, however i would like to leave feedback for Vinnie, he was very helpful, sorted out the problems in seconds, and taught me a few things as i am new to using the internet on my phone, and to using smart phones, so thank you vinnie for your help and i will be using live chat next time i have any problems, which hopefully now i will not.Thanks again!

Message 57 of 463

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93253 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Welcome to the community @Anonymous 

I'm sure @Toby will pass on your thanks to Vinnie. Glad you got your problem sorted slight_smile

Message 58 of 463

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions
Thanks for letting us know Kn24, I'll pass it on slight_smile

Get involved:

Message 59 of 463

Anonymous
Not applicable

forgive me for hijacking but.....well since o2 have patched their servers after OpenSSL Heartbleed flaw it is advised that passwords be changed...thing is when i click "change password" (in various browsers) nothing happens... when i click NEW POST in forums nothing happens (it is greyed out) ...BUT I can reply in others posts...

can some one from staff please sort out my account so I can change my password?

thanks

Message 60 of 463