cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The O2 Joggler Application Store (It's Here !)

Anonymous
Not applicable
At long last, the promised O2 Joggler Application Store has arrived ! grin

I got a text message from O2 on 31st March saying that the App Store will be rolled out from 1st April (No, it's not an April Fool !). This will included You Tube, Google Calendar, Google Maps etc etc.

My O2 Joggler updated itself overnight at about 3am (Waking me up with the O2 Jingle when it re-booted !). The Shopping Trolley Icon appeared in place of the O2 Button which has now moved to a second page and there's a new button with a right arrow on to move to the second page, and a left one to move back on page 2 !

There seems to be quite a number of apps including same new games but haven't had chance to look through them yet before I had to get up for work. I think I'll pop into the O2 Store today and see if theirs had updated and have a sneeky peek !

I'll add to this post with my views once I've had a chance to explore !

Good things come to those who wait, and we've all been waiting very patiently ! grin
Message 1 of 41
40 REPLIES 40

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's 10:01 AM here in Surrey and there is no sign of the update :robotsad: and I still have not received any updated information for Sky New, Sport and Weather since 13th March.

Waiting to hear back from the O2 Joggler support about the Sky problem.

Richard
Message 2 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
No update here yet either.

Being slightly pessimistic I wonder if whatever causes the Sky News update problems might also prevent the App Store update being received. Time will tell.

Would be interested to know if anyone who has the Sky News problem has received the App Store update yet - and if so, is Sky News now updating properly?

Thanks
Message 3 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
No update here, as of 18:40. Had the message this morning about update. But just checked the sky news/sports and the weather widgets. All of them last updated on the 21st of march?!? Oh well just keep on waiting. nothing new!! slight_smile
Message 4 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
No update here either - Northants - maybe it's an April Fools...
Message 5 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
nor me -
Message 6 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
still no app store here...
Message 7 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Nor here... And no updates to Weather, News and Sport since 29th March... And no news from O2 re the problem either...
Message 8 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
Jut purchased one a couple of hours ago, all the updates seemed to install fine, apart from the latest one (to get the app store). Tried a couple of restarts and forcing it to check for an update but no luck. Everything else seems to be working fine though (including news ect)
Message 9 of 41

Anonymous
Not applicable
My Joggler hasn't updated either despite a restart and trying to manually update it so no app store for me. My Sky sports, news and weather are all up to date however. This is very annoying! What's going on O2?!
Message 10 of 41