cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for having me O2 but time has come to say bye "FeedBAck"

Anonymous
Not applicable

Been a long time fan of O2 and used the service for long has I can remember. But a time has come that i should move on. The choice for the move and the main reason am posting this is just to give you feedback! The reason is not stocking the HTC 10 I waited months for this phone and was told in store its coming. I then found out you will not be stocking the device.
I ended up paying cash for the device and now have also chosen to give another network a try.

You not stocking latest flagship device O2 doesn't show you up well against the competition it only make you look weak! They is alot of HTC & O2 fans out there very disappointed.

Again thanks for the service. I might be back one day.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Cleoriff
  • 125992 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks everyone, i'll be sticking around this a nice and welcome community. Am sure one day I'll be backusing the o2 network.

And don't forget to let us know what you think of the HTC 10 @Anonymous wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 19

Toby
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Toby wrote:

Sorry to hear that you're leaving @Anonymous. Have you thought about other shops where you can pick up the HTC 10 on the O2 network?

Bought from HTC already wink

Oooh! How are you finding the device?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 12 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff Phone is excellent, very nice upgrade over the HTC One M8.
Very fast, the build from HTC this time is even better, they sure know how to build excellent phones.

I have had the phone just under one month now, and it still hasn't died in fact Bettery has never seen 10% yet lol suprised, my M8 would just about last me a day.

Message 13 of 19

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions

A month on one charge Smiley Surprised

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Have you actually turned the phone on
Message 15 of 19

jonsie
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Noooo LOL I wish, I been charging. I mean the phone has not lost all its battery yet. never seen 10%

I get on avg 19 hours on battery with 4 or 5 hours screen on time.

Message 17 of 19

Cleoriff
  • 125992 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Noooo LOL I wish, I been charging. I mean the phone has not lost all its battery yet. never seen 10%

I get on avg 19 hours on battery with 4 or 5 hours screen on time.

That sounds pretty good anyway @Anonymous Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 18 of 19

MI5
  • 149394 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Lol 😁
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 19 of 19