Did you mean: 

Thank you to Customer Services

AlexanderMTTH
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 74 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Dear readers 

I had spoken to a very nice person called Aziza on the phone yesterday regarding my call waiting function that is problematic for two months now. I have raised two complaints in the past for it, spoke to 3-4 colleagues of her over the phone and about 5 chat on the app. None of them identified the problem or helped in any way. Until Aziza (I surely hope I got her name right) - and she was amazing. In a less than 10 minutes call, she sorted the issue with a bit of problem-solving and common sense, and mostly by listening to me and not asking me to redo all the basic stuff I've done already via troubleshooting with every colleague of her before. 

I think this person needs a promotion if not to be in charge of training and designing troubleshooting. If someone works for O2 and can get this message to her or someone registring NPS, that would be great. If not, I hope she gets a promotion soon! 

All the best, A.

Thanks and regards,
Alexander
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@AlexanderMTTH 

What a great post. Well done Aziza.

I'll tag @RafaC and @lewys-gp  who will feed this back to her.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 3

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

That's great to hear about Aziza, thanks for sharing it here on the community @AlexanderMTTH! I will DM you so to get more information in order to pass it on to Aziza and the team. 

Thanks for the tag @Cleoriff

Message 3 of 3