Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tariff

Cj21
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It not really a question, just a bit annoyed.  2.5 years ago we came to O2 for a phone for my daughter, over the next two years it was fine, but her data was only 1gb, she was going away to Barcelona with the school and I felt that she need more data.  she didnt need a new phone as the Samsung J5 has been amazing.  So went into a 02 shop as her contact was up for another two months, they advise to pay the balance of her phone and  they could do a sim deal and raise her data to 6gb for £17 more than I really wanted to pay as I was only paying £12 before. I took this as I couldn't move to another company because her airtime package  was still in contract.  Just this month they have now put her airtime bill up by another £1.04, is doesn't sound alot but when you are on a budget and have two children, it starts to add up.  I will be looking to change her contract with 02, but I was also going to be looking at other contracts for my other daughter, my husband and myself, we are with different companies, my decision now is that 02 is definitely a company I will not be going to !!!!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Tariffs go up every year by rpi on all networks, but as this isn't a question, I will ask for this to be moved to the feedback board.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2