Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Edition 10GB £10 data Big Bundle

AztecUK
Level 3: Thinker
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

What an excellent good value for money deal, Usually for new customers only, I been with 02 since 2019 and wanted to stay on Pay as you go although was offered various contract options, I asked nicely and they agreed to give me this, didn't need new SIM Card, change was made immediately.

£10 a month 10GB rolls upto 20GB. As long as I keep topped up and ensure enough credit is available I get to keep it! In an emergency I have used Wifi Hotspot feature and got 20mb download speed on 4G.

Been on this deal for few months now, landline unplugged Using friends old Samsung Galaxy A10 official firmware (not rooted)

Very lucky in this village they put up 4G mast that does O2!

I want to thank O2, they had no obligation and there was no expectation on my side about getting this deal but I am a very happy customer and wanted to give some positive feedback.

Now my main phone, call quality is better too? Although this is usually on contract phones. Very reliable service, after storm few months ago local mast went offline and did make difference, Had to be by window but did get service, all fixed now and got constant 4G.

I am not affiliated with O2, I am a Pay as you go customer who has had very positive experience.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion and experience.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

AztecUK
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I need to come back more often, I was given an upgrade on this forum. My O2 experience is brilliant.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion and experience.
Message 2 of 8

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Excellent to hear @AztecUK. Hope to see you posting more often xx

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 8

AztecUK
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Please don't flood O2 with requests, Since 2019 I have always kept credit, never needed to ask O2 for help, I have phone number with 5 digits the same! O2 Recognises my number as “premium” and I am asked extra security questions, Really glad they do, My number is that good it could go on van! Samsung Galaxy A10 and O2 SIM card right in front of me on charge!

Message 4 of 8

AztecUK
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Great security! PIN on SIM and phone, Unless your me you will never able to pass O2 security! I love O2

Message 5 of 8

AztecUK
  • 56 Posts
  • 18 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Since 2001 I had this number! been on lots of different networks, 2019 I went with O2! I am still on your excellent network!

Message 6 of 8

Riffers
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I bought a new sim, the card it was in has 7gb for £10, without ordering another sim how can I activate this?

Message 7 of 8

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35210 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

Sounds like this deal @Riffers 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/325033212187?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=UvvtpfsKQqe&s...

Details in. Full Description.

SMS

DOUBLE to 2424

and

REWARDS to 50202

before 22-June to qualify.

Good luck.

Message 8 of 8