Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal Problem

johnshrlck
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi There,  I run a small business from home and for the past 2 years or more we have had nothing but signal problems in the area I live and its so frustrating causing me to loss orders from customers I have had for a long time. I'm not receiving their orders or being cut off during a call when orders be placed.  I have rang O2 many times on this issue and I'm told each time that they are waiting on a part for the mask in my area.  I have been with O2 for many years and don't wish to change but something like this forces you to.  Paying for a service which isn't being provided to you for a long time make you feel you need to move on.  My whole family is on my account and others that I pay the bill for.  If I move they will come with me. I'm so unhappy with O2 at this present time.  just now when I spoke to a member of staff from O2 I was ask why I'm still with O2 if I'm having so many problems with my signal. Not a thing I would ex from a member of their staff.  I am due an upgrade next week from O2  ??????

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144134 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

Honestly, I would agree.

If it's been going on for 2 years, try other networks and move when you can.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2