Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shocking Customer Service

JimS
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just wonder if there is anyone else out there - anyone - who has had a satisfactory resolution to their complaint from O2 Customer Service?

I have for weeks now, literally weeks been trying to get a response from O2 and have used the Virtual Assistant (about as much use as a chocolate fireguard) medium and email. I sent a lengthy email and received what looked like a response from a robot asking me to provide details that had already been provided in my email!!!

I am about to escalate my complaint to the Alternative Dispute Resolution team as Ofcom no longer handle individual complaints. I can only assume their caseload was phenomenal!

Sadly, O2 are not unique in providing an appalling customer service experience, the strategy these days appears to be to try and put as many barriers in place as possible in the hope that out of pocket customers merely lose the will to continue....think again!

I'd love to hear from someone who has had a good experience, thanks. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10215 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3013 Solutions

@JimS 

OfCom havent handled Comsumer complaints for years, so nothing new there. 

I do have good experiences when I call as both a private and through my work, but I have also experienced in the last few weeks absolutely shocking customer services, so much so my wife is cancelling her o2 contract when it comes to the end of the term, and I escalated to the Exec Complaints team, who resolved the issue...

Take it the ADR Service and see what happens nothing to lose..

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 6

Kratos
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys, no venom here but you both refer to 'The ADR service', when a google search shows me there are several such services. Which one are you referring to?

Message 3 of 6

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5853 Posts
  • 100 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Kratos 

Try "Resolver". 

Message 4 of 6

Anthony_Jones
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Nope, gave notice to leave twice yet which they acknowledge but still demanding another 30 days notice because they didnt action the leave request 

Message 5 of 6

Oxonian
  • 5853 Posts
  • 100 Topics
  • 21 Solutions

@Anthony_Jones wrote:

Nope, gave notice to leave twice yet which they acknowledge but still demanding another 30 days notice because they didnt action the leave request 

I am not sure @Anthony_Jones why you have posted that on a thread that has been dormant for nearly eight months rather than starting a new conversation. However, it appears that you need :-

Guide: Cancelling Your Contract 

Message 6 of 6