cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service: Ross - London Wall Branch

Anonymous
Not applicable

I dealt with Ross the 02 Guru at the London Wall Branch on  Tuesday and Thursday this week. I just wanted to give feedback on his customer service. I am a complete technophobe and he was wasn't patronising, he was helpful, cheerful and clearly loves technology. Just what I wanted. I returned on Thursday and he also sorted out any problems with my ipad. He mentioned that I would receive a feedback text but as I have not, I just wanted make sure he gets recognised.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

I'm sure @Anonymous will feed that back for you..!

Charlie.

Message 2 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149440 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions
Thanks for letting us know slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable

Blimey two reports of good service in one week - looks like O2 have turned a corner!

Message 4 of 8

jonsie
  • 94013 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

Well done Ross, it proves that good customer service exists and that some do give a damn!

Message 5 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
A feedback text comes through 2 days after you've been so if you went on Thursday then you should receive the feedback text today or tomorrow
Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry for the delay @Anonymous ! But better late than never!
If you could please send me a private message with the rough time this was and your O2 number. That way I can make sure we find the right agent and pass this positive feedback for you. Did you get the feedback sms? Welcome to the community!

Message 7 of 8

jonsie
  • 94013 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 8 of 8