cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seriously o2 - stop doing pin deliveries if you can’t get a phone number right.

Noonoo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why do they still use pins? The service is terrible, per all the posts here.

context of my issue: Four times I’ve spoken to o2 about how I will not get a pin because they’re trying to send it to an IPad number, four times they’ve ’updated it’.

its out for delivery again today, and…. No pin.

Decided to ring DPD after customer service told me they definitely updated the number again this morning. DPD put me on hold and checked their systems… Nothing - according them them, o2 hasn’t actually bothered to issue a request.

so now sat in the house again, waiting for my delivery to come at 5pm wherein I won’t be able to accept delivery because I don’t have a pin to give them.

for reference, I’ve requested the number updated three times on the myo2 app, and once through the social media teams. At this point, tempted to cancel my orders and my contract as I’m not sure o2 could boil an egg.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Noonoo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

What I find especially hilarious is that o2 have no problem correctly assuming my mobile number when they want to send me a bill, or remind me of extra charges.

but sure - let’s use a random phone number for a delivery? I dread to think how much money they must be losing by having no common sense.

i mean, why not email the pin as well? Surely would stop 99% of the issues people are having?

Message 2 of 2