cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scam courier pick up from 07537 403088

Anonymous
Not applicable

There seems to be scam text messages from 07537 403088 from, supposedly, DPD couriers saying that they will pick up your parcel today and asking you to text back 1, 2 or 3 to cancel or postpone. Texting back 1, 2 or 3 may mean that you have agreed to have £1, £2 or £3 taken out of your phone account!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
They'll try anything these days. You gotta be on your guard at all times!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

Oops! Not a scam, just a mistake in contact numbers from a company that I used to deal with and who still had my details. Sorry. 

Message 3 of 4

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

Oops! Not a scam, just a mistake in contact numbers from a company that I used to deal with and who still had my details. Sorry. 

Thanks for clarifying @Anonymous Although it's good practice to always be cautious with unsolicited messages! 

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 4 of 4