Did you mean: 

Samsung validation for s21 promotion

Blakey1152
Level 1: Joiner
  • 39 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I did the Samsung validation for the pre order ear buds for the s21 and got the email that said they would reply back within seven days to validate it.

It's been over 7 days now and the status is the same ... anyone else waited this long and how do you contact them to find out what's  happening?

Thank you 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Blakey1152 

Samsung contact details in the T&C's 

Promoter: Samsung Electronics (UK) Limited. UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands or ROI residents (18+) only or registered companies. Pre order a new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G, S21+ 5G, or S21 Ultra 5G from 14/01/2021 – 28/01/2021 and claim Samsung Galaxy Buds Live or Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro & Samsung SmartTag by redemption. No cash alternative. Participants who pre-order from Samsung Shop Online can claim their Reward at the same time as the pre-order. Customers from other participating retailers, must visit www.samsungpromotions.claims/janpreorder to complete the online claim form, upload proof of purchase and provide all other required information by midnight on 27/02/2021. Maximum 1 claim per Promotion Product purchased and a maximum of 250 claims per Company Participant. See www.samsung.com/uk/galaxy-s-preorder/terms/ for full Promotion terms.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 9984 Posts
  • 54 Topics
  • 2981 Solutions
@Blakey1152

They wont do anything for 14days / 28 days per the change of mind policies.

o2 (and all other networks) validate in bulk.
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 3 of 7

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

We know of customers who have had claims validated immediately, but true that they won't be sent out until the change of mind period has passed.

Samsung state this could be up to 45 days.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Blakey1152
  • 39 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I just want to find out if its been validated or not. The waiting is all good slight_smile
Message 5 of 7

Emz89
  • 44 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Mine was validated instantly within a few minutes of completing the form. My partners after day 8!
Message 6 of 7

Blakey1152
  • 39 Posts
  • 14 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Called up Samsung today. Turns out the *#06# screenshot for the IMEI number isn't acceptable for the claim and I had to take a picture of the box showing the IMEI number and its another up to 7 day wait.
Message 7 of 7