Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung S22 Ultra out of stock

DanDanDan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

when I pre-ordered this phone there was no mention of stock issues, and I was set to have it delivered today (launch day). After speaking to customer service it turns out there is no stock at their warehouse and I have to wait an indefinite amount of time for my new phone. This is appalling. If you advertise launch day delivery then you should honor that.

Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20

TomWhitt
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I also ordered on the 10th of March and have a 4 week expected wait  I'm really thinking of just choosing a different phone 

Message 11 of 21

GemJo
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered mine on 7th March and it said "in stock". But clearly showed others as out of stock. So imagine my surprise when I'm checking daily and being told they've been ordered. No timeframe or option to cancel. Just waiting. I've just joined 02 but am seriously considering cancelling. I already got the Samsung galaxy watch 4 and haven't opened it because I wanted to set them up together. Seriously annoyed at the lack of communication

Message 12 of 21

leeb123
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

same pal they took my money messed my billing up and cant send my old phone in as trade in yet till new comes trade in price only vallid for 14 days its a joke they should give us somethink 

Message 13 of 21

SA11
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I ordered my Samsung galaxy S22 ultra on 10th March too and was told the same 4 weeks but I was also told it was in stock but then had a message saying its out of stock, but I called them today and rhey told me to expect my phone within 2 weeks or sooner. 

Message 14 of 21

hellzking
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered my phone and SIM plan through the website and was sent all the terms and conditions documents along with credit agreement via email. Do I need to sign the credit agreement that was sent? If so, how? Or did that all get done as part of the online order process? It's been almost 2 weeks since the order so I don't remember if I signed and Google just sent me a reminder today about a pending credit agreement....

Any help on this would be really appreciated

Message 15 of 21

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10261 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3021 Solutions

@hellzking 

You needed to click on the link within each of the documents to accept the contract and that you have read and understood them, if you didnt then the order wont have been completed, full instructions will have been in the email. 

If reach out to the sales team by 

messaging them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Thanks
- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 16 of 21

hellzking
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks @madasaf1sh 

I went through the documents that were sent and there doesn't seem to be any links in them to accept a contract.

This might be a dumb question but if I got an order confirmation email (after a few mins of the T&C's and CCA email) and have since had (4 days later) an update to let me know the phone is out of stock but will be delivered asap, I can assume that to mean that I have accepted the contract already?

Message 17 of 21

Steph2k22
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hahaha good luck getting an update from o2 ... it took me 4 phone calls to find out what was going on after a 2 week delay on the s22 I preordered and for them to cancel it 🙃 ... so I've reordered a Samsung s22 ultra  .. let's see how long this one gets delayed 

Message 18 of 21

Raymanno
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The thing is, now that they have a backlog of orders, I am now another unfortunate who didn't realise O2 were out of stock of the S22 Ultra until after the order was completed. I think they should only take money when the phone is dispatched or ready to be dispatched along with up to date information or they'll lose a lot of custom with a lot of S22 Ultras to push out 🤣

Message 19 of 21

hellzking
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

On the website the expected wait time on the S22 Ultra (Green, 256GB) has decreased from 4 weeks to 1 week. I really hope this means that my March 10 order is going to get delivered soon. I do find the lack of updates and the complete silence from O2 on the matter to be very irritating! Even a simple, "Hey, we have not forgotten about you and your order but are sorry we don't have any updates to give as yet. Thank you for your patience" would go a long way.

Anyone who ordered around March 10 received any updates or their phone yet?

Message 20 of 21