Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Galaxy Ultra S23 Concept

anticpated
Level 30: Meditator
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

I was thinking about what could be perhaps a better allround solution to a better experience. Instead Samsung investing all their time into bragging about a large camera sensor, AI and what not with social media nonsense. If they concentrated their efforts into upgrading the whole camera area, the overall professionalism of the Ultra range then the now Note moniker would be a better choice for people who work in media.

I realise the scale of mobile telephones limits the size of the sensor however they could install a dedicated larger than normal lens like Sony did. Even if it used the latest pixel binned ISOCELL HP1/GN5 combination it would cut down on reliance of AI to improve low-light sensitivty. 

Videography could also be improved by the use of the technology. Software is all great but better hardware will enhance the whole package.

I use social media to a certain extent but not to a degree where it makes a major buying decison on which telephone to buy. 

Also I think they should omit all the stupid augmented reality and emoji stuff from being installed by default. Because not everybody uses it.  I realise the software helps you get up and started although I wish it wasn't forced upon you.

Essentially I doubt they will never steal the Sony or Leica (Oppo/Huawei) crowd however it will at least give them a better placement in the high end market.

Samsung Galaxy S10, Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

Perhaps they will also have the GPU sorted out by then and might not need to throttle it as much.

Message 2 of 3

anticpated
  • 3412 Posts
  • 164 Topics
  • 53 Solutions

I know I usually go quite deep and nerdy when I discuss things; I apologise in advance for any misunderstanding.

There is always room for constructive criticism and correction.

Message 3 of 3