Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Buds 3 pro Release

Jmag92
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has o2 released any info on when they'll start shipping out Buds 3 Pro?

I've seen multiple different dates from various sources and I'm unsure which if any are true 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148828 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28443 Solutions

We wouldn't know @Jmag92 

I'll tag @Kei-M_O2 to see if he has any info?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Kei-M_O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 85 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey folks,

Yeah there have been further delays in us receiving stock 🙁, and we're not expecting to receive any stock until next week at the earliest. We'll update our pages as soon as we have confirmation.

Thanks,

Message 3 of 7

Jmag92
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the update! slight_smile

Message 4 of 7

ADyingMachine
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Jmag92 back in stock today. I ordered silver set this afternoon. White is still in stock but silver is out of stock again 

Message 5 of 7

AryaSolus
  • 2 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone actually received theirs yet? They're showing as in stock in the website, but the pair I ordered on the 6th of August are still showing 4 weeks and processing. I'm seriously considering cancelling and reordering.

Message 6 of 7

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38218 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

@AryaSolus wrote:

Has anyone actually received theirs yet? They're showing as in stock in the website, but the pair I ordered on the 6th of August are still showing 4 weeks and processing. I'm seriously considering cancelling and reordering.

See the answer on your other post, @AryaSolus : https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Galaxy-Buds-3-Pro-quot-delayed-quot-August...

Duplicate posts don't really help get you the answer any more quickly.

Message 7 of 7