Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 ultra updates

AlexH95
Level 3: Thinker
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anyone had any updates with solid dates, I'm at my wits end with o2 support they all give different answers.

I honestly believe we have approx 2 weeks to get these before we see a total none essential logistical shut down
Message 1 of 44
43 REPLIES 43

MarcD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Apparently EE are shipping people who ordered before March 10th their S20 ultra this week.

Message 21 of 44

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
At last I got an honest update.

The blacks are coming in everyday this week.

The Grey they don't know as it just listed as out of stock by Samsung to retailers, apparently the grey cases are made off site and that's the issue.

They have said once all black pre orders have been fulfilled they will begin to offer grey pre orders black stock if they have any left after new orders.

So not good news at all but at least an honest assessment
Message 22 of 44

MarcD
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's just crazy how they aren't getting any stock till the end of the month then suddenly they have black ones in. Surely they know what's due in and when it's due..

The amount of confusion they've created by conflicting information this past month is silly.

wish I ordered a black one now.

Message 23 of 44

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah it's ironic really as I was swayed into getting a grey one....to get it earlier.

They know when they are getting on they just don't know what their rivals can do so they don't want to tell you that's what it is. They are happily telling new orders they will get one in 3 weeks and black orders in 2
Message 24 of 44

MarcD
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yeah it's annoying that the only reason I ordered the grey was because they had a quicker delivery time. 

I wish I knew why they'd say the grey one is going to be dispatched today... I feel like that's a bit out of order telling me it's coming when it's not.

will let you know what happens though.. but if mine is getting despatched yours is definitely getting despatched since you ordered first.

Message 25 of 44

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Let's hope so I'll keep you posted to if I get any developments mate
Message 26 of 44

Crofty
  • 24 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well just gone to check my order and finaly it says complete and offers a tracking number with uk mail. Does this mean i may actually get it before the 29th as have been told thats the delivery date. Also whis uk mail
Message 27 of 44

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
You'll get it tomorrow. What colour and date did you order mate
Message 28 of 44

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics