Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S20 Ultra Delay

AlexH95
Level 3: Thinker
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Anybody affected by the delay had an update yet? I'm currently fighting with o2 for an update but they are now saying 6 weeks, it was 4 weeks yesterday!!!!!
Message 1 of 43
42 REPLIES 42

Statto33
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@AlexH95 so how does that work if you cancel and then go to store for the pre order benefits? Is that 100% true? Not sure I trust O2 anymore!
Message 21 of 43

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah I was confused too but if you ordered today as it not 'official' launch until tommorow you still benefit just check with your local store first as some will get stock some will have already sold their allocation.
Message 22 of 43

Statto33
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
But ordering now for in store shows as 4 weeks until available. Store stock won't show until tomorrow which then becomes general release.
Message 23 of 43

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah my store basically said you can order it now and we will allocate you stock tomorrow but they don't know how many they are getting in tomorrow so I don't want to risk cancelling my current order until they get one on the table in front of me!

No excitement left now for all this tbh
Message 24 of 43

Statto33
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
@AlexH95 So my order tracking hasn't changed and still shows in progress but I have just had a mail from O2 stating my order is now with DPD and will be delivered tomorrow. Also provides the tracking number. This after I was told out of stock and is have to wait. Not complaining but won't count my chickens until its in my hand. Fingers crossed you too will receive the same mail soon 🤞
Message 25 of 43

AlexH95
  • 73 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Just checked nothing for me yet 😞
Message 26 of 43

MarcD
Level 1: Joiner
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've not had any emails...

What's worrying me is why haven't I received any email at all? I can't even find my order in My o2 and the only proof I've got of my order is a screenshot of the page saying;

"Thank you for your order
Your order has been successfully placed."

ive asked o2 about it and they don't answer me.

i think I'm best off cancelling this and going to collect one from somewhere else in the morning. I'm not one to threaten to leave o2 or anything like that because I know that it kind of only effects me but I really don't want to be on o2 anymore.

Message 27 of 43

Statto33
  • 28 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hopefully it will happen. My order now shows as complete and messages received relating to 5G sim now ready. However no longer have any mobile data on existing phone! They must have swapped it already. As long as it comes tomorrow I won't mind although tracking number not currently recognised by DPD.
Message 28 of 43

MarcD
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I spoke to both my local o2 shops and if I preorder it in store today it may or may not be available tomorrow and if not tomorrow it will be the next batch. No specific dates and no guarantee. 

ive never ordered anything like this in my life... the confusion and uncertainty. 

Message 29 of 43

MarcD
  • 28 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Statto33 wrote:
Hopefully it will happen. My order now shows as complete and messages received relating to 5G sim now ready. However no longer have any mobile data on existing phone! They must have swapped it already. As long as it comes tomorrow I won't mind although tracking number not currently recognised by DPD.

DPD tracking probably won't update until midnight or early hours of the morning if I remember correctly. Sounds like your order is on the way to me 👍🏻

When did your order show up under "my orders" in My o2? Has it just showed up today now that you're getting despatched emails?

Message 30 of 43