cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just wasted a whole evening waiting for contact from live chat only to be cut off in less than two minutes before I had the chance to type my query. Definitley leaving O2 now, just not good enough.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

it was requested last tuesday,wednesday thursday friday and saturday...pick a day..when will it be done?

i have rang customer services till i am blue in the face i don't know where to go from here 

Message 11 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous. Without doubt that is a hell of a long time to wait...sadly it wont happen today...:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 12 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

i doubt it will ever happen..Thank goodness i am still within my 14 days as this contract is getting cancelled

Message 13 of 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

i doubt it will ever happen..Thank goodness i am still within my 14 days as this contract is getting cancelled

I can't say as I blame you in all honesty. Have you not received a text to tell you when the porting will be done?

Message 14 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

no everyday they said i would get a text and email...had nothing...everytime i ring they said it's sucesfully ported but obviously hasnt..just NO SERVICE

Message 15 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you still have service with your old provider?  Not excusing O2 at all but I'm wondering if the old network is holding things up.

Message 16 of 23

MI5
  • 144336 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27666 Solutions
Have you checked for any network issues in your area at status.co.uk ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

tesco cut off my phone a few days ago so don't even have that...done everything to test the network etc 

Message 18 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 122922 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7469 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

tesco cut off my phone a few days ago so don't even have that...done everything to test the network etc 

Then as you said you are still within the 14 days cooling off period @Anonymous  I would cancel the contract if that number still hasn't ported. It has been a week now..:smileysad:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 19 of 23

jonsie
  • 93229 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6976 Solutions

So is the number with Tesco or O2 now? You really need some answers this morning from customer service.

Message 20 of 23