cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rubbish service

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just wasted a whole evening waiting for contact from live chat only to be cut off in less than two minutes before I had the chance to type my query. Definitley leaving O2 now, just not good enough.

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Anonymous

Bad experience indeed. Is there anything we can help with?

If it is an account based issue maybe speak to someone in customer services and avoid Live Chat

http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus Best time is about 8.30am in the morning...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 23

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
We always advise to avoid live chat and actually call cs or ask us if not account specific.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 23

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Don't they close at 9pm?

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 4 of 23

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Telephone lines do yes.
Live chat is to 11.00pm
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 23

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

Thanks, I should have checked. wink

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 6 of 23

Toby
Former Staff
  • 11577 Posts
  • 520 Topics
  • 213 Solutions

Hi guys,

Sorry to hear you had trouble last night getting in contact. Have you had better luck this morning?

Fancy writing a great device review or O2 forum guide? Send me a message!

Get involved:
• New to the community? This is how you get help.
• Want to know who we are? Come and say hi to us.
• Want to have a chat? Drop me a direct message.

Message 7 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

totally agree about the service..purcased a new phone tuesday and still waiting for 02 to port my old number over...i have rang and gone on live chat every day since tuesday and was told friday on live chat to take the phone into store as it still has no service..was told instore saturday' why have you brought it here you need to ring customer service' i showed him the email from the live chat i had that stated i should go into store to sort out.The store rang customer services who said this would be done sunday by 1pm..guess what just rang customer service and they said who told you sunday it would never be done on a sunday...where do i go now..i am getting nowhere at all with 02..i am now stuck with a phone i am paying a conract for i cannot use

Message 8 of 23

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Ports never happen over a weekend.
If requested on Friday it will be done on Tuesday.

Currently using:
Message 9 of 23

jonsie
  • 92905 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Call customer service and speak to them. Porting is never done on weekends but they should be able to give you a definitive date.

Message 10 of 23