Did you mean: 

Reward Nominations for April 2017

Martin-O2
Former Staff
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Hi everyone! 

Summers just around the corner now and as April draws to a close it's time for the community rewards again!  

Every month, we ask the community to nominate any content on the forum from the last month that made a good contribution to the community. Things like guides, reviews or general posts that you feel have really made a difference.

Last month there were no nominations so it would be great to see something this time around. wink

Please drop me a private message or post below if you wish to nominate any content for this months rewards! Smiley Happy

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

S8 review by @Glory1 very well written & an enjoyable read 

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122772 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7463 Solutions

I agree with the above nominations @Glory1 review of the S8.

Reasons: It was the first review she has ever written and she made it very personal to her own needs. I was so pleased to see the pictures added. Rounded it off nicely...https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Try-The-Tech-and-other-device/My-New-Galaxy-S8/bc-p/1049309#M1260

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Cleoriff wrote:

I agree with the above nominations @Glory1 review of the S8.

Reasons: It was the first review she has ever written and she made it very personal to her own needs. I was so pleased to see the pictures added. Rounded it off nicely...https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Try-The-Tech-and-other-device/My-New-Galaxy-S8/bc-p/1049309#M1260

As above  ^  ^  ^

@Glory1 slight_smile her review of the S8 ... I also like @Cleoriff's reasons why & her posting link to review 

Message 5 of 6

Martin-O2
  • 8165 Posts
  • 772 Topics
  • 94 Solutions

Thanks for all the votes guys! Seems we have a consensus this month slight_smile

COVID-19 support - Help and support from O2 during the lockdown
Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Just joined the community or thinking of registering? Check out this handy starter guide!
Have a query about your account? login to My O2 for help

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 6 of 6