cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned Phone

Anonymous
Not applicable

On the 4th August i had a new phone delivered but i didnt like it so i returned it on the 6th August. I completely forgot about it then yesterday i had a letter saying i was in arrears and all my services had been suspended because i hadnt paid my bill. I called 02 and explained that i had returned the phone 4 weeks ago they just said that they had not recieved it and till i can prove that i returned the phone i would still get the monthly bill charged to me and if not paid it would be passed on to whoever. On this i went straight to my local o2 shop again explained the situation and i no way am i going to pay each month for a phone i did not have,they got on the phone to Customer Services i was standing and waiting for 50 minutes where them who was on the phone stated that they had not recieved the phone and i was to produce evidence that i had returned the item,They then decided to check on another system and they actually found the missing phone,why they couldnt do that in the first place when i called them god holy knows. It is getting time for me to upgrade but i am seriously thinking off going elsewhere. A warning to you all dont give in to them,in future i will be going into the o2 shops instead off callin because that is the only way you get satisfaction because the Customer Servic when you call is just rubbish.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi.

Occasionally things like this happens and sorting it out takes time and stress.

I'm sure you would understand that as far as 02 understood it you were in possession of the phone and was happy until you realised something was amiss.

My choice too would be to visit visit a high street store.

Less chance of a mistake and you walk out of the shop with the phone.

I hope you decide to upgrade and stay.
Message 2 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3675 Solutions

If you ever, in the future, have to send something of value (like a phone), make sure you take it to a post office, send it by registered post, and get a receipt. That way you have proof that you sent the item, and there can be no discrepancies like this.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Top Tip Bambino.

wink
Message 4 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23059 Posts
  • 1025 Topics