cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recognition of great customer service - how/where do I send, please?

Sonia4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good evening,

I am trying to pass on positive recognition of a particular member of staffs work but am not sure how or where to do this to make sure she receives the compliment and recognition for her truly incredible customer service. Some advice would be greatly appreciated.

This member of staff is called Carole Delooze. She has gone above and beyond in numerous of ways. I can honestly say, after many hiccups with delays and poor quality refurbished phones with O2, her impeccable work, kindness and manner is the main reason I have stayed and tried again and again to obtain a phone. (Oooh I hope its on the way...)

She has always been fair, knowledgeable honest and above all, human. From what I can tell, she is an ncredibly dedicated and clearly a good hearted which flows naturally into her work.

This lady really is a credit to O2, clearly skilled and could easily go further within this field. With all the complaints made in a day and for all the frustrations I've faced with many companies, it is honestly quite nice to really want to recognise and shout out good work, it isn't done enough!

Thank you Carole, although I'm still sat here apprehensively awaiting being processed part to turn green, it has genuinely been a pleasure to deal with you. 

Sonia Lambe

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Sonia4 I will tag our admin, one of whom will get in touch with you for more details.

@Martin-O2@RafaC@lewys-gp can one of you please assist?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 10

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Bambino!

@Sonia4 thank you for sharing it on the community, I will PM you to get more info slight_smile 

Message 3 of 10

Ahextall
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi I have the same request.  I would like to give some recognition of service. Amazing help.  Please advise appropriate channel.  Thanks 

Message 4 of 10

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35213 Posts
  • 224 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

@Ahextall wrote:

Hi I have the same request.  I would like to give some recognition of service. Amazing help.  Please advise appropriate channel.  Thanks 

I'll tag the Forum Managers to this post, @Ahextall - @RafaC @Breanna @Martin-O2 - they may reach out to you for mor info on Monday to be sure this gets back to the right part of O2. Thank you!

Message 5 of 10

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn slight_smile

@Ahextall I'll send you a message to get some more info about your experience.

Message 6 of 10

Ahextall
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks  

she was tryly helpful and did what she could but im still no good and the samsung watch 5 will not make any phone calls !  its truly annoying and im a wekk on and notjing is being suggested by 02. She was great and as i say provided a small credit for all the trouble and helped me onto a cheaper plan but the watch is still not working and ive wasted hours and hours on this with 02.  If you can help me i would be grateful.  Thanks Adam 

Message 7 of 10

Breanna
Former Staff
  • 1808 Posts
  • 117 Topics
  • 17 Solutions

@Ahextall is it not working to make calls at all or just with the phone turned off as you asked in your thread here?

Message 8 of 10

Ahextall
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Brianna I've just sent a scathing email to technical. Zero repose and no help.   

Case ref is o2 case ref INC000005592611

I need some serious help.  Thanks 

Message 9 of 10

Ahextall
  • 17 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It is not working making calls all the time. Might work once then not again. Just will not make calls. I'm can send texts no calls.   

Message 10 of 10