cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Potential Scam - Heads Up

Anonymous
Not applicable

I keep getting calls from +220 (Dialling code Gambia), the phone rings once (day and night) then nothing.  It shows on the phone as a missed call.

I suspect if I called the number my call will be diverted to a premium rate call and I suspect I will get a massive bill and the scammers a nice earner!!Smiley Frustrated

I don't know for sure as I haven't called the number back and don't intend to, has anyone had anything similar?  I have now had about 20 calls.  Is there a way to block the number? 

How do I report to O2

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Micko,

I agree on not calling the number back, heard of a few situations similar to this before!
Certain phones allow the function to block specific numbers and there are apps that claim to be able to offer this service but this is something you would need to look into.

O2 don't provide a service to block specific numbers, only thing they will be able to offer is a number change.

Hope this helps
Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi Micko,

I agree on not calling the number back, heard of a few situations similar to this before!
Certain phones allow the function to block specific numbers and there are apps that claim to be able to offer this service but this is something you would need to look into.

O2 don't provide a service to block specific numbers, only thing they will be able to offer is a number change.

Hope this helps
Message 2 of 2