Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Positive feedback - Mark(legend) - Upgrade team **Personal info**20

TerryODoherty
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I recently changed my tariff through the myo2 app but it was't going to take effect for 19 days and I had run out of data and when I tried to buy more it wouldn't work. I called and was repeatedly cut off whenI tried to get through to customer services so I went for the upgrade team instead. On my first two attempts I got two men who told me they couldn't help at all and their general communication skills were very poor. On my third attempt I got a man named Mark who was able to bring forward the date of my tarif change to the following day and then gave me a free 1GB of data to keep me going until the changeover. I just want to leave some positive feedback for Mark and hopefully some kind of positive reward or recognition will come of this for him. He was a massive help and I hope this reaches him. The call took place on the 1-04-2020 at approx 10:17am and my number ends in 149. Thanks again.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 11995 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1120 Solutions
Great feedback in these trauma filled times @TerryODoherty and thanks for posting.
I will see if our admins @Martin-O2 or @Marjo can pass on your kind words.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

What a great post @TerryODoherty 

Knowing todays date and these traumatic times  I did think it may have been an April Fools joke yahoo

Seriously though, thanks for taking the time to post something positive. heart

Keep safe.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 4

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @TerryODoherty , thanks a lot for posting about your positive experience with Mark! That's great to hear and I'm sure Mark's team will be happy to hear your kind words too. We'll make sure to pass this on. If if need any additional details so we can find the correct Mark, I'll drop you a private message here on the forum. thumbsup 

Message 4 of 4