Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 238
237 REPLIES 237

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I think it really is the luck of the draw who you speak to which is really unfortunate. What put me off was being told there was no guarantee when I would get it, although it was a bit of honesty for a change. But as someone else pointed out, the online team have no interest in helping so you really have to call. My advice, keep calling until you get someone that is helpful, and once you get a resolution, make sure to raise a ticket for a complaint. 

Message 191 of 238

rayd_250592
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Been following this thread for a while now. Pre Ordered the Pixel 9 Pro Fold on the 14th August. Had the usual warehouse excuse and Google not providing stock etc. Telephoned today and was told the "IT System" is down and they can no longer look up account details and to ring back Monday.

Message 192 of 238

MatrixZeroOne
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Something is going on, as MyO2 is currently 'access denied' for me, and the Google part of the web store has paused access queue. Here's to hoping they are fixing the orders, and preventing new broken orders until they are done, and not just doing a maintenance/migration run.

Message 193 of 238

alexg1380
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

yep getting the same here @MatrixZeroOne and @rayd_250592 currently access denied server error on My O2, and a queue system in place for Google products. We can only hope that this is what they are doing. I called before I saw this and they said their system is down, but I could still access Google products in the store so maybe? Fingers crossed!

Message 194 of 238

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11467 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@alexg1380  @MatrixZeroOne 

Its applying across the whole o2 site as its Apple Pre-Order day and the site is up and down like a yoyo, due to the increase in traffic.. 

So the queue is in place to help the creaky web infrastructure

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 195 of 238

alexg1380
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 23 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I've now been told it's a 4 week wait for the device. Anyone else got any updates?

Message 196 of 238

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2 Web now has a virtual queue. Will be really interesting to see if the apple pre sale goes as spectacularly wrong as the Google one has. Since the start of August o2 has been abysmal I'm afraid. 

Fingers crossed for it being online tomorrow and people getting resolutions, but if it's true about a 4 week wait, which I do not doubt based on the Google store page itself, then I don't see that happening soon.

Message 197 of 238

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11467 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

The Apple Pre-Order went wrong from 1minute after 1pm, when the whole site fell on it **** and has been ever since.. 

Likely hood of this going well is 2 out of 100

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 198 of 238

Fess97
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Another update from me. So today was possibly the worst experience I've had. I was supposed to get a call-back from the manager today at 12pm which didn't happen so I rang in. The first person I talked to was useless, didn't even take me through security and told me what's happening in regards to my account and that it's a 3 week wait. I told them that I rang last week and today and the device I was after (P9PF 512GB Obsidian) doesn't take 3 weeks but 1 week as stated on the website. She turned around and said no it doesn't, it's 3 weeks and it went back and forth for a couple of secs before I hung up. 

I rang straight back and got through to another guy, who recommended me to cancel. I didn't ask him to cancel as I thought no point as I've waited this long. They told me that it's been cancelled and that due to the fact it's an O2 error they would reinstate the original pre-order and thr monthly repayments. So that call ended and I received an email and SMS to say it's been cancelled. In no way, shape or form did I ask the person to cancel it. So I rang back and the whole day I wasn't able to get through cos of the whole system issues. Finally got through at the end of the day and said to the CS everything that's happened and they said I've got a call-back with a manager (or senior) at 6:30pm tomorrow. Hopefully I can get this sorted then and there. FML 

Message 199 of 238

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125785 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@Fess97 

I don't want to cast even more of a downer on this life of yours, but please don't go through today expecting a call back from any type of manager. This is O2's main ploy when ending a phone call. (Give the client a bit of hope and end the day probably thinking 'Thank God for that!)

I've been here a few years and can't remember the last time a customer told us they got a call back from a manager during a new phone release. You could be the exception but I wouldn't bet on it. Sorry x

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 200 of 238