Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixel 9 pro fold dispatch email

Henry
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The pixel 9 pro fold officially releases today and I'm yet to receive a dispatch email. Is anyone else in the same boat? This is my first time preordering a phone from O2 so I'm not sure if it's normal not to have received an email by now. 

Message 1 of 238
237 REPLIES 237

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125785 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

The image with the name and address has now been removed 👍

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 181 of 238

LewisR89
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

That's my work address. Only relates to a Distribution Centre no personal link per se. But was more for proof it was genuine

Message 182 of 238

LewisR89
  • 14 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you, I wouldn't post my home address but posted it to prove it was genuine.

Message 183 of 238

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 125785 Posts
  • 829 Topics
  • 7549 Solutions

@LewisR89 

Yes I understand but it's community policy to keep personal details off the forum in case of scammers

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 184 of 238

BigPhilC
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So I am on switch-up....

Am actually waiting on 2 units, so have cancelled one and re-ordered the switch-up.

It told me it's coming for delivery tomorrow so will wait and see what DPD say in morning.

Went to do it with second unit and although was able to cancel it must stop processing at 10pm because won't let me upgrade now on that one 😁

Will update tomorrow if new unit actually arrives...and then it will be fun to get my original deposit back, and get contract amount changed to original settings....God what a faff

Message 185 of 238

Nofold
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I received my phone earlier on today, it arrived 24hrs after I ordered it. Unfortunately it really does seem luck of the draw depending on who you get on the other end of customer services. I really wouldn't bother with the online chat team as they just seem to want to get you off the chat as quick as possible, rather than actually resolve your issue. 

Message 186 of 238

vader
  • 10 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@BigPhilC 

I attempted to call them to process a new order and cancel the previous one, but they informed me that in order to process a new order, I needed to create a new plan with a new sim.

Message 187 of 238

Nunocaputo
  • 19 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi all. So I'll keep an eye on this chat, but will share my update. Phoned CS this morning with the full intention of resolve or leave o2. I got an absolute brilliant agent, which is unusual, who called the warehouse side. I was on hold a while but she was apologetic to a fault. She explained the majority of calls were about orders not fulfilled, not just Google devices. The warehouse is currently showing 0 stock for pro fold and no anticipated delivery date for fresh stock. I was offered to keep waiting or cancel. She did stress either way, there was no guarantees on when I would get the pro fold. As I've said, I have an outlay already for accessories and explained this. Cut things short, my upfront cost was refunded and 50 pounds credited to my account. I've now ordered the v3 fold, so fingers crossed. A complaint has been raised also. One word for cancellation, remember a credit check is recorded for every order you place and that does affect your credit score. 

Good luck everyone. 

Message 188 of 238

GoonersMatt
  • 8 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Nunocaputothats very strange I’ve literally just got off the phone to an incredible agent as well. FINALLY got somewhere she was amazing. 

I said I really need a solution now and I also noticed the 256gb version was back in stock on O2’s website and she confirmed the same. 

She was the first customer service agent who was actually able to cancel my order and reorder everything/honour everything in my original deal on the same call. 

In short I’ve hopefully got my device coming Monday slight_smile 

Message 189 of 238

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11467 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

It might be good if @Kei-M_O2 can get some feedback to the CS advisors as getting o2 to keep the ones who are amazing is a tough job and customer feedback helps keep them..  

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 190 of 238