Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone Mass not working since May 2023

Ronnie2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

regarding issues with a phone mass in my area which is affecting my signal and has been going on for over a year now is this ever going to be fixed ? 

02 Network Update: , Whitburn, Bathgate EH47 8JY, UK Sorry, a phone mast close to you isn't working. To fix the mast, we need to get into the site. We're talking to the landlord and will enter as soon as we can. In the meantime, you might have some trouble with your calls, texts and data. We'll update you by Wednesday 31st May 2023. Don't want to receive any more updates on this network issue? httc://s.02alerts.com/_ IVPN00 Terms apply.

02 Network Update:  Whitburn, Bathgate EH47 8GB, UK Sorry, a phone mast close to you isn't working. To fix the mast, we need to get into the site. This is with our legal team and we're still talking to the landlord and will enter as soon as we can. In the meantime, you might have some trouble with your calls, texts and data. Sorry. Please bear with us. We'll update you by Friday 9th February 2024. Don't want to receive any more updates on this network issue? httc://s.02alerts.com/_ mYb9JV Terms apply

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6649 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1493 Solutions

Seems they are doing all they can to get access. The fact that it has been sent to their legal team seems to indicate that the landowner is not keeping to the lease agreement

Nothing any of us here can do about it in such situations.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 3

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5874 Posts
  • 101 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@Ronnie2 

I think that if I was in your position, I would be testing PAYG SIMs on other networks as part of a strategy to leave O2. 

Message 3 of 3