cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

Anonymous
Not applicable

I lost my card and my bil is needed to be paid tomorrow. How do I go about changing my card details?

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 124213 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

Good idea. 

Maybe @Cleoriff would like to do it?  wink

How kind of you @MI5 Obviously delegation is one of your many skills Smiley Very Happy

Only problem is I will be away 'seeing the sights' from tomorrow....and then Spain again in two weeks Happy Dance  I will do it... as long as there is no immediate need for it ? wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic

There is no inmediate need for it. You can take your time and ask us and the community as many questions as you want. I'm sure you'll do a great job slight_smile

Message 12 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 124213 Posts
  • 828 Topics
  • 7513 Solutions

No problem writing it at all @Anonymous  However I shall send it to @MI5  before I publish it. He can use his wealth of experience  to advise me if I have missed anything Spaced

It will also be payback for him suggesting I do it...LOL LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 13 of 14

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28263 Solutions
It's a question that you answer correctly on a regular basis hence my suggestion x
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 14 of 14