cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2’s 5G new location delay due COVID-19 !!???

BigDaddyUK
Level 5: Ponderer
  • 148 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

O2’s 5G rollout will continue to reach customers, with a plan to reach a total of 50 locations by summer 2020. We’re currently busy planning our 5G rollout in the following: Aberdeen, Birkenhead, Blackpool, Brighton, Bournemouth, Cambridge, Eton, Guildford, Hove, Kingston upon Hull, Milton Keynes, Newbury, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, Sunderland, Warrington, Windsor and Wolverhampton.

Many people have ordered new 5G phones thinking about 5G availability this summer! But now there is a problem with the COVID-19 virus in the world. 😞
Is there any information, everything is going according to plan or there will be delays with the new 5G cities !! ???

| Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 5G 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro Soon |
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

BigDaddyUK
  • 148 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I understand everything clearly. But no one does discounts because of COVID19 ?! I pay the full price for my contract !!! Do you think this is fair?

Message 11 of 14

BigDaddyUK
  • 148 Posts
  • 20 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I want to apologise to any I have made upset. I hope everyone understands that it's not nice to pay money for something you do not have.
Finally, I hope 02 UK have started working on 5G network in my city/area. I hope this is not a glitch yahoo

If anyone can confirm it that would be great.

photo_20**Personal info**_**Personal info**.jpg

Message 12 of 14

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

professor_peach
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does anyone know the status of the 5G roll out for Newbury Berkshire? It was meant to be switched on in summer 2020.

Message 14 of 14