Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 or Vodafone

a_ukboy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey guys, just curious if I should take a sim only contract with o2 or Vodafone, o2’s prices seem better then Vodafone, currently looking at 50GB for £12 via uswitch with o2.. my only concern is coverage, I live in the Surrey Hills and drive daily to Twickenham for work, i stream radio while driving! So decent coverage is important to me, any ideas who’d be better? 
Thanks 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35952 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

Best suggestion, @a_ukboy?  Get an O2 and a Voda PAYG SIM, try each out for a month (you can ditch them afterwards) and see which better serves your streaming needs where you travel each day. Then settle for the contract from the winner. Good luck!

Message 2 of 7

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6608 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

Just to note coverage maps do not tell the whole story. You can have excellent signal but poor data. (Sadly, more common on O2)

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93248 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6980 Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35952 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1593 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

EE.....

...bagoom? 😂

Message 5 of 7

Armin
Level 1: Joiner
  • 26 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Maybe EE is a bit pricier so yea…

Message 6 of 7

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6608 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

@Armin I suspect that the OP has made made their choice by now.

You can get all the advantages of EE on the likes of Spusu at a fraction of the cost. Monthly rolling contract too 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 7 of 7