cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 no service?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Anyone else had no service all evening? Seems to be a problem in Bristol/Cardiff/Plymouth. Anyone know wassup?
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable
mine is back aswell.
Message 11 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok - PAYG phone is working now but contract phone isnt despite manually network scanning. It seems to be coming back up slowly.

I still think its shoddy that there was no info on the O2 website, that the site was bad to navigate to register the problem and that the phoning wasn't an option.

Oh yes - and merry christmas to all O2 staff, especially the guy in the States who did do something constructive and started a blog:

http://weblogs.redeyechicago.com/iphone ... d=94888728
Message 12 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
mine keeps coming and going, and alternating between 3G and 2G. I'm on contract, but another PAYG still has no signal.

Darren
Message 13 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep mine came back on last night about 11ish - however I will be contacting 02 to reimburse for the line rental for the time I was out!! Why not hey?

slight_smile
Message 14 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
You are most welcome, mattybennett -- I'm glad i could help. I know it's hard to get help on boxing day.
Message 15 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I thought it was a bit strange. Lost signal and couldn't get it anywhere in my house. Seems to be okay now.
Message 16 of 26

Anonymous
Level 9: Fired up
  • 1487 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
That is good. grin
Message 17 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have same issue in London from week , signal lost for a 2 -3 hours then came back again .. its real pain and specially if u r business customer you gone loose money due to this problem. Calling o2 does not help as they dont pick up the phone lot of time .
Message 18 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just bought 2 X 24 Month iphone contracts having been assured that the O2 signal will be really good in Cheltenham where I live. It is not. It is far from good and particularly weak in my house and a friend's house some 1.5 miles away.I took the phones to a restaurant with me last night, guess what! No signal! This is appalling! Surely there must be a transmitter down? I may have to cancel these contracts.
Message 19 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
long stratton went off last night and is still off. typical when I'm expecting a call 😞
Message 20 of 26