Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 lack of ability to ANSWER A PHONE.

jtothep1970
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've have been trying to contact O2 for 30 days to seek help in these financial time of hardship! EVERY other company, Bank, credit card etc have given the population a 3 month payment. EVERY TIME I'VE TRIED TO PHONE YOUR EXCUSE FOR A COMPANY I HAVE BEEN CUT OFF, CHECK YOUR RECORDS AND EVEN O2 WILL SEE THE EVIDENCE. I find your contempt for your customers astounding! YOU's have cut me off for an unpaid £10. I HAVE BEEN WITH YOUR COMPANY FOR OVER A DECADE AS HAS MY PARTNER. I KNOW FIND MYSELF IN A LOCKDOWN WITH NO PHONE AFTER OVER 20 YEARS PERFECT PAYMENT FROM ME AND MY PARTNER. MY number is xxxxxxxx and my partners is xxxxxxxxxxx. I ADVISE O2 to turn my phone on as in UNBLOCK IT NOW!
Because Due to your/ sorry O2 lack of empathy in this time of financial hardship and your inability for a telecommunications company HAHAHAHA to answer a phone for over a month a monumental failure IN YOUR/O2 PART. I know my legal rights in this matter and yous have broken our contract several times. IF WE DON'T HEAR SOMETHING FROM YOUS LOT SOON. WE WILL BE JOINING A NEW COMPANY. xxxxxxxxxxxxx is my email. Contact me ASAP as AGAIN YOU WONT ANSWER YOUR PHONES. ALSO...... I'm one of tens of thousands who are of the same position ie this will be remembered. when YOU CUT PEOPLE OFF FOR £10 DURNING A WORLD WIDE COV-19 Pandemic. O2....... Connecting people. HAHAHAHAHAHA

[Mod edit: Please do not share personal details as your posts are visible to the public. Thanks!]

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143405 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@jtothep1970 

All numbers and methods we know here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22939 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@jtothep1970 This is not O2. This is a customer community. Please remove the phone numbers in your post. This is a public forum. The world now has access to them until they're removed. In your post in the upper right hand corner go to Options, then the drop down Edit Reply.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 3 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92912 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2 will not respond to you on here so it does no good to vent your anger on other O2 customers

Try any of the numbers in the link given and I would advise a calm approach when you do get through

Message 4 of 4