Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

# O2 customer care - no resolution after 12 days of complaint

Eklevaya
Level 3: Thinker
  • 29 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I have been an o2 customer since 2010 - and have complained about the way my Insurance claim was handled by O2 customer service / O2 insurance ( which is incidentally with Brighthouse ??) 

Been waiting for 12 days now.

Has any one else had any resolution for their complaint before 8 weeks at all ????????

( period which O2 is allowed to respond before customer can take issue to independent complaint Ombudsman)

Anyone in the same situation as me.  

I cannot be the only unfortunate customer for whom O2 has no time !! 

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Eklevaya I know you say you have complained. Did you use Resolver at all as part of the complaint process?. They tend to have good results https://www.resolver.co.uk/

Incidentally full complaint process here http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 14

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Probably best you keep everything to your original thread as it makes it easier for everyone to follow https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/O2-insurance-annoyed/td-p/1059914
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:
Probably best you keep everything to your original thread as it makes it easier for everyone to follow https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Discussions-Feedback/O2-insurance-annoyed/td-p/1059914

Good advice Rich....A day when I obviously missed that one  wink

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 14

Eklevaya
  • 29 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Cleoriff  - Thanks for your advice 

MI5  - I thought this was supposed to be a forum for some honest help - rather than a forum for mere sarcastic comments. .................But I stand corrected.

Also for your kind attention - O2 customer service has informed me about the fact that the back hand team ( decision makers) do not work on Saturday / Sunday. There is no point on talking to just the front end team of O2 customer care / O2 insurance on Saturday / Sunday.

I am sorry - I do not have any daily update of my complaint & frustration with O2 for your pleasure on a single post thread for today  !! 

Eklevaya

Message 5 of 14

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You seem to have a problem here ?
No one was being sarcastic and we are trying to help you with the best advice we can give, but this is not o2 so continually opening new threads will not get you anywhere.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 6 of 14

Eklevaya
  • 29 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

MI5  - I have acknowledged any & all advice when it has come to me with due respect.

This is an O2 community forum - on O2 website ( I am sure it is moderated by O2 - it is part of their corporate website / and Brand presence on the Internet) 

I am an O2 customer - hence can post on O2 community page.

(does not give me any pleasure to voice my frustration at more than two threads  - but my query was different on both threads )

First thread - detail of my complaint ( daily updated)

Second thread - Enquiry, if any one had their problem with O2, resolved in time period < < 8 weeks period! 

Eklevaya

Message 7 of 14

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
As I said, just trying to help with the benefit of experience.
Yes, complaints do often get resolved in less than 8 weeks, usually where justified.
Good luck with yours.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 14

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

One thread is certainly easier to keep track of BUT going on so long I too would be making as much trouble and fuss as possible. Blimey it's not as though repetitive iPhone threads are unique no matter the subject matter Happy Dance

Message 9 of 14

Eklevaya
  • 29 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@jonsie

I agree !!! 

Message 10 of 14