cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 complaints

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 complaints have been sent 3 times and I have yet to receive a conformation email I know my mail has been received as i had a delivery receipt i am waiting for a reply from my compliant.... Are o2 regulated by the FSA? I am sure there is some obligation to deal with a complaint within a certain time limit and to treat customers fairly i not going in to detail on here but everyone at o2 needs to sing from the same hymn sheet and not keep billing me different prices and sending me default letters as its not my fault
Message 1 of 17
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just jumping in to say that a delivery receipt is no guarantee that your email has been seen by anyone. A delivery receipt just means that your email was delivered to th email address you sent your email to, a read receipt would let you know that it had been read. 

Did you send your email to complaintreviewservice@o2.com as outlined in the complaints review process?

I think some of the advice on here is exactly what you are looking for. Please follow the documented complaints review process provided to you in a couple of the links and, as mentioned, if you feel that you have got nowhere via phone or email, document everything and send your complaint by post.

Message 17 of 17
16 REPLIES 16

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ps i have sent my complaint to the correct department
Message 2 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 3 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I sent it to o2 review you would of at least get an acklowledgement email
Message 4 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
The first place to really lodge a complaint is cs on 202 for contract and 4445 for payg.

Then if no joy http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=Companion,question=ref(User):str(Mobile),C...

Then the review avenue after following the process.

http://service.o2.co.uk/IQ/srvs/cgi-bin/webcgi.exe?New,KB=Companion,question=ref%28user%29:str%28Rel...

Message 5 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have done web chat and speak to agent its all going round round round and round I am getting fobbed off by everyone all they do is blame other depatments i am loosing sleep over the worry about debt recovery because nobody wants to help out i am at a loss of what to do customer services are as helpful as a chocolate kettle telling me one thing and it never happens
Message 6 of 17

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
o2 complaints review service do reply to emails sent within normally 7 working days I have recently had dealings this page lists the correct route of escalation http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain/complain from the bottom of the page .

I normally get an auto response email when contacting them, you are using the correct email address complaintreviewservice@o2.com
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 7 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please follow the guidance given by bandofbrothers above. Live Chat is not recommended on here for anything other than basic queries. I suspect that is why you feel you are getting nowhere.

Please call CS or send your complaint to the Complaints Review Service at o2. If you do through the official complaint system then you DO get a confirmation of receipt email. I know as I have done it.

If you choose to follow a different path (like live chat) you may not get the resolution that is needed.

Please let us know how you get on. Please also note Complaints Review Service typical turnaround is 7 to 14 days.
Message 8 of 17

Anonymous
Not applicable
Do you work for o2 because? i clearly stated i followed the correct procedures i even got web chat to confirm the email address
Message 9 of 17

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
only people with a disclaimer in the signature work for o2 .

Have you checked your spam folders as I have contacted complaints review service an several occasions and always get an auto response. perhaps in the morning @Toby the community coordinator will pick up on this and offer help via the pm system
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 10 of 17