Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 are [censored potentially offensive language removed by mod]

Micro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please 02 gurus tell me how when I ring up and close my account that you can stick [censored potentially offensive language removed by mod] charge me for something I no longer own, FOR A SECOND TIME. 

your company is [censored potentially offensive language removed by mod]

your staff are useless or have their hands ride because your all [censored potentially offensive language removed by mod] at the top, but [censored potentially offensive language removed by mod] you. I’m getting a lawyer and an ombudsman.  

[You are free to post on the community, but please be mindful of others as this is a public forum and offensive language, even self-censored, could be offensive to other community members. Thank you]

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Not happy then

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 7

Micro
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Haha thank you, I closed my account and paid everything off in full and was reassured that I was done, now I just received a letter 2 months later saying I own them money and they are handing my case over ! I closed my account and they said it was closed and the keep messing me about they have done this before I closed my previous tablet account with them then 5-6 months later they said I Owed them 100 pound. I left them for these reasons and they are doing it again, sorry for the negativity to the community but I kept getting bounced around the menu so I thought they would see that, thanks again. 

Message 3 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Micro Getting a lawyer and contacting the ombudsman would be a total waste of time and money. I will tag one of the credible O2 online advisors who will be back on Monday to look into this. @O2Lisa can you please assist?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 7

Micro
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for your help and advise, 

I am also contacting customer support now that my anxiety and “mild annoyance” has subsided, 

Thank you both again for your help and understanding especially due to slanderous nature of my comment, if only my dealings now and in the past with the actual 02 company had been as pleasant.  

Message 5 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @Bambino.

I'm so sorry to hear this @Micro, I'll message you privately and look in to this for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 7