Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 & Vodafone Cormerstone Project new deal

darrengf
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 2080 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 48 Solutions

Not sure if any one has seen this today, but possible a new deal coming through regarding the Cormerstone project

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business/2017/01/15/o2-vodafone-hope-mast-deal-will-help-battle-bt/

Vodafone want to change some of the deal to go more alone in it and are not happy with o2 efforts in the mast sharing deal.

i thought however o2 were doing well and connecting masts at a faster rate in the east than the west, only thing I've noticed is that the masts seem to be more all over the place in locations instead of one location and spreading more out wood like vodafones are.  

Do do you think this now could slow 4G down on o2 a lot?  I personal hope not as I've seen massive leap in 4G and places I didn't have a signal now have one.  For me it needs to continue. Please don't stop now.

Quote from the Web

"Vodafone in particular is understood to be keen for more autonomy in major cities to allow it to improve its capacity and coverage faster. O2’s relatively sluggish maintenance performance has also caused tensions."

Need Help, Just ask. We are one big Family here in the o2 Forum.
Use iPhone XS Max dual sim, SE, Honor 10, IPad Pro 11, Apple Watch 4 LTE, 100+ Mpbs Barrier and a Record Player.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Very interesting article. I'm not sure how they can actually alter an agreement in place without terminating the agreement. One for the lawyers I think....

Message 2 of 2