Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Service

Kenpaneuro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I just wanted to express my satisfaction with the service I have received from O2 staff.

Having lost my iPhone X on holiday, I visited the O2 shop in Grimsby the day after we Returned.

I was dealt with by your store assistant Danielle, who was polite helpful and very efficient.

I left the store with a brand new iPhone XR which gives me all the features that I require.

Once home I connected to the iCloud on the new handset and like magic I saw that everything had ported across onto the new phone. I had been advised by Danielle to do this.

My lost handset was made useless to anyone who subsequently found it, which is great peace of mind.

Thank you O2, thank you Danielle and thank you Apple.

Best regards

Ken

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Mi-Amigo
Level 47: Going Places
  • 25022 Posts
  • 802 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @Kenpaneuro for your post.

It is great to hear that you received excellent service at the O2 store in Grimsby.

I will tag one of our Community managers @Martin-O2 or @Marjo to pass on your compliments to Danielle at the Grimsby store.

Welcome to the Community; I hope you will stay and have a look around at the various threads and will join in and maybe introduce yourself in Off Topic. Thanks! again.

animated-elephant-image-0327

Girl in a jacket

Some people see things as they are and ask "Why?"; I dream of things that never were and ask "Why not?"
Robert Kennedy.

Message 2 of 5

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10672 Posts
  • 119 Topics
  • 344 Solutions

Great and many thanks for putting up the post @Kenpaneuro 

It is so nice when the O2 store works perfectly.

Maybe @Marjo Community Manager will pass your kind message

to them at Grimsby!

heart_eyes

Edited to say Enjoy your phone! 

Best wishes TallTrees

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Hi @Kenpaneuro 

What a positive post and lovely to hear you had such great service.

Welcome to the forum by the way Welcome

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Good morning @Kenpaneuro ! What a lovely post to start the day with. Thanks for letting us know about your positive experience with Danielle! I'll be happy to pass on your kind words. slight_smile

Sorry to hear you lost your earlier phone though - that's always a frustrating experience. perserving iPhone XR is a great phone though and I hope you enjoy using it! thumbsup

Edit:

Forgot to mention thanks guys for tagging us in. Appreciated - helps draw our attention when we might otherwise miss some great posts like this one! thumbsup

Message 5 of 5