cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Rugby Breakfasts

Anonymous
Not applicable
Has anybody heard if they have won one, I got a email this morning saying i would receive mine on thursday i cannot wait to receive it just before England play on saturday grin grin
Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93942 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions
Putting the result aside, I have to say that those were quite possibly the worst pies I have ever had in my life! :mansurprised:
However, the beer went down really well grin
I too got the text about 4 hours after the nice man from DHL delivered the breakfast pack.
Message 21 of 26

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions
That's strange Steve, most have enjoyed them and I'm sure the award winning company that makes them would be disappointed to know that:
http://pieminister.testing.synthmedia.c ... re/awards/
To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 22 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
My parcel was left with a neighbour and they opened my parcel and nicked the beer and coupons!!!!
Nice of them really...
Message 23 of 26

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93942 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions
I thought one of them tasted like soggy pizza and the other must have had a full mushroom inside it! Even the dog turned his nose up at that one.
Mind you I was brought up on Greenhalgh's finest pies from Horwich!
Message 24 of 26

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well I got a text saying pies were out for delivery today at 6pm on thursday, but with no courier or tracking details, nothing arrived thursday, friday, saturday or any other bl00dy day, and am still trying to find someone at O2 who can help. Obviously the pies are knackered, but the beer'd still be nice, as would some sort of apology or something from O2, first time I've ever tried something with O2 priority, and at this rate will be my last. Tried contacting yodel, but with no tracking details, they can't help and just say contact O2.
Message 25 of 26

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
try on twitter @o2
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 26 of 26