cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Guru Service

Anonymous
Not applicable

On Wedneday 31st December I had an appointment booked with the Guru at the shop in Ipswich.  I arrived at the shop to be told that the Guru wasn't in that day.  This after waiting in a queue for 15 mins.  Why was I allowed to book the appointment if the Guru wasn't going to be in that day or if he was sick then why wasn't I informed earlier that he wasn't going to be there.  I wasted 2 hours getting there and back and waiting about in the shop.  The staff were very good and tried to help but were unable to do so.  I am very annoyed about this and would like an explaination please.

Message 1 of 42
41 REPLIES 41

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149409 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Nothing Apple say's surprises me... logical or otherwise !!
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 31 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
So why would Apple say that and then do something that prevents users from keeping wifi on.....?

I touched on this in another thread the other day. 

Could the networks and Apple be in cahoots?  Networks make £0 from wifi but £ billions from gsm.

Call me cynical bit. ......

(And for the legal experts here I am not accusing anyone of anything so no multi billion legal battles please. .........oh sorry that is Apple v Samsung! ) 

Zipped

Message 32 of 42

Cleoriff
  • 125995 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

Well another conspiracy theorist..... I thought this was only @Beenherebefore  who could come up with these conspiracies..LOL

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 33 of 42

jonsie
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions
Message 34 of 42

Anonymous
Not applicable
logic has its own rewards
Message 35 of 42

MI5
  • 149409 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28495 Solutions
Indeed.... wink
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 36 of 42

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

Apple and logic...never seen the 2 words in a sentence!

"It is beyond my logic why anybody would buy an Apple product"

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 37 of 42

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23993 Posts
  • 1046 Topics
  • 3773 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

@MI5 wrote:
So why would Apple say that and then do something that prevents users from keeping wifi on.....?

I touched on this in another thread the other day. 

Could the networks and Apple be in cahoots?  Networks make £0 from wifi but £ billions from gsm.

Call me cynical bit. ......

(And for the legal experts here I am not accusing anyone of anything so no multi billion legal battles please. .........oh sorry that is Apple v Samsung! ) 

Zipped

I wouldn't go so far as to say that they're in cahoots, but I'm sure the networks aren't falling over themselves to tell Apple to fix the software so it doesn't default to cellular in sleep mode. There's millions to be made out of unsuspecting customers by keeping quiet about it.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 38 of 42

jonsie
  • 93989 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

There's always one smartass!....LOL

Message 39 of 42

Cleoriff
  • 125995 Posts
  • 831 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@jonsie wrote:

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@jonsie wrote:

There's always one smartass!....LOL

Never one to resist a challenge though.....  No more than I expected Happy Dance

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 40 of 42