cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2 Customer Services

Anonymous
Not applicable
I know some people have issues with O2 CS, yes I had a few but lately I've found they've got a lot better.

I bought an Iphone around 6 weeks ago and being rather techno-impaired had a lot of difficulty in getting started. Called O2 and sometimes mixed up my departments, but nonetheless the staff I spoke to transferred me quite cheerfully and I got myself up and running.

Had a problem with the manager of the store I'd bought the phone from, had to go back a week later after purchase about faulty headphones, left the store feeling pretty upset over his attitude and after recovering called customer services who were very sympathetic and helpful in lodging a complaint, still not resolved as yet, got a call from a lady from CS other day who was concerned that it hasnt yet been resolved and has offered to chase it up and get back to me.

This is not a grovelly post in case an O2 employee sees it, but just to say yes they can get things terribly wrong some of the time, but then again they can get it right.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Its nice to hear possative feedback, instead of the usual bad things that get said on this forum.
Message 2 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yea I am going to agree, I have dealt with o2 a few times regarding different matters and everyone has always been very helpful. Better than most other companies I have dealt with..
Message 3 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Once again I have topped up but received no code and no surprises I have followed the route to solve this and it doesn't I have called but all I get is automated calls that don't allow me to ask questions this is hacking me off G.Edwardson.j
Message 4 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have to say I'm pretty hacked off, I've been trying to upgrade my settings on my mobile so that I can send Media Messages, download etc but can't get through on the phone so tried on line, never get the text messages, have tried texting active to 2020 and that doesn't work either. Have even tried to send them an email which .......... fails!!!! Smiley Mad
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I tried to change my billing address using the online facility. This did not go quite as well as I would have hoped.
When i search for my new address it forgets my phone type and security questions, when i fill in these details and save it forgets my new address and the whole horrible cycle begins again.
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having very recently changed service provider (I bought an iphone and my existing provider did not cover iphones), I am very disappointed with the o2 customer service department. I phoned them to be told the system was down, they could not even listen to my query because they were too busy, and anyway as their system was down there was nothing they could do, try ringing in an hour they said; two hours later got the same response - I asked if it were possible for them to ring me when their system was up and running - they said no! How great is that? Service, I don't think so.
Message 8 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Having very recently changed service provider (I bought an iphone and my existing provider did not cover iphones), I am very disappointed with the o2 customer service department. I phoned them to be told the system was down, they could not even listen to my query because they were too busy, and anyway as their system was down there was nothing they could do, try ringing in an hour they said; two hours later got the same response - I asked if it were possible for them to ring me when their system was up and running - they said no! How great is that? Service, I don't think so.

O2 systems have been down for a few days now, there really is nothing they can do if the query is in regards to the account information.

It seems taht you have been unlucky in regards to this, its not customer services fault that they cant take your call, its the people that run the IT Dept/Systems.
Message 9 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable

We hate it just as much as you do. When its a system issue its out of our hands.
Message 10 of 11