cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Nuisance calls on my PAYG mobile

Anonymous
Not applicable

Multiple calls from 01612776602- apparently a company making sales calls on behalf of O2 (Intellim) I have told them I am not interested but they continue calling. My phone cannot block unwanted numbers, and I would have 30 mins wait to speak to Customer services at O2. I want these calls to stop or I will have to leave O2.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Change your marketing preferences in your My O2 but you will need to tell Intellim to remove your number from their database now that they have it.
If it continues to be a nuisance contact TPS for assistance http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/stillgetcalls.html
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Change your marketing preferences in your My O2 but you will need to tell Intellim to remove your number from their database now that they have it.
If it continues to be a nuisance contact TPS for assistance http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/stillgetcalls.html
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

If you left o2, it would still happen with any provider you went to

Message 3 of 6

Cleoriff
  • 122347 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

When you go into MyO2 as per @MI5's instructions. Click on your device number and a page will open with these headings. The More section (highlighted) gives you My preferences in a drop down box.This is what you have to check..

Capture.More.JPG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also getting nuisance calls purporting to be from O2 about changing tariffs etc. They are usually Irish and dont seem to know anything about my usage at all.

The number is 0800 064 1087 and I have had 4 calls in the last 2-3 days. My Partner (who has the next digit telephone number to me) also had a call yesterday.

Is this a scam of some sort or is it really O2 ??

Comments please or a response from O2

Thanks

Chris

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
LBM possibly.
Have a look here http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Apple-iOS-Devices-iPhone-iPad/Call-from-0800-064-1087/td-p/192180

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6