O2 Community

Get help, share tips and chat

Level 1: Joiner

Note8 deals for Note7 customers?

Are O2 doing any deals with their customers who had a Note7? I understand Samsung are doing some sort of deal in the US and from what I've seen on the EE community support pages their customers are supposedly going to be contacted soon with them.
Level 24: Climbing the Ladder

Re: Note8 deals for Note7 customers?

I've not heard anything about it but that doesn't mean it hasn't or won't be.

I do hope so but we will unfortunately have to wait and see. I doubt anyone on here can answer that unless one of the O2 staff who post privately are privy to that information. Note7 owners definitely deserve some sort of deal for the Note8 after the stress and disappointment suffered. 

Topics: 525

Nothing heard or confirmed from O2. Though I would imagine Samsung would need to approve any types of discount/deal. I actually can't see it happening/.....Smiley Frustrated

*The Game Is On*

Topics: 439

@Chris_K ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Xperia Z5 Dual (O2 & Sfr) and Z3 Tablet (Three UK)
iPhone7 (EE)

nil desperandum

Level 24: Climbing the Ladder

I would have throught Samsung would have done something for the UK market as they have in the US however since they haven't done anything yet I find it unlikely that any UK network will do the same, after all ultimately, after all the stress, people did get their money back if they wanted it.
Topics: 25
Blog Posts: 1

Also many, like myself, opted for different phones. I needed a new phone to replace my knackered Note 4 sooner rather than later.

No complaints I do love my S8+. But I admit if I could have waited till later in the year I would be ordering a Note8.