Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note8 deals for Note7 customers?

Paul112
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 50 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Are O2 doing any deals with their customers who had a Note7? I understand Samsung are doing some sort of deal in the US and from what I've seen on the EE community support pages their customers are supposedly going to be contacted soon with them.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

gindygoo
Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 1340 Posts
  • 59 Topics
  • 27 Solutions
I've not heard anything about it but that doesn't mean it hasn't or won't be.
Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92929 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I do hope so but we will unfortunately have to wait and see. I doubt anyone on here can answer that unless one of the O2 staff who post privately are privy to that information. Note7 owners definitely deserve some sort of deal for the Note8 after the stress and disappointment suffered. 

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122387 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Nothing heard or confirmed from O2. Though I would imagine Samsung would need to approve any types of discount/deal. I actually can't see it happening/.....Smiley Frustrated

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143457 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
@Chris_K ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

PhoneChanger
Level 30: Meditator
  • 1343 Posts
  • 65 Topics
  • 101 Solutions
I would have throught Samsung would have done something for the UK market as they have in the US however since they haven't done anything yet I find it unlikely that any UK network will do the same, after all ultimately, after all the stress, people did get their money back if they wanted it.
Message 6 of 7

Glory1
Level 43: Bright Spark
  • 10294 Posts
  • 85 Topics
  • 123 Solutions
Also many, like myself, opted for different phones. I needed a new phone to replace my knackered Note 4 sooner rather than later.

No complaints I do love my S8+. But I admit if I could have waited till later in the year I would be ordering a Note8.
Lover of all things Samsung. Currently using Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 128gb

Message 7 of 7