cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network coverage

Anonymous
Not applicable
I've had no signal for at least 3 hours my Grandson has medical issues and my daughter needs to be able to contact me not happy
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am having the same problem, its a disgrace, really annoying especially as i pay monthly. my partner is also o2 he lost his for about an hour but its ok now. cant work out how he has service but i dont.

Message 2 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same and still no coverge missed important calls not happy cust as on pay monthly to

Message 3 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ive had no signal for hours. Starting to get annoyed now.
Message 4 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
There has been a major O2 network outage across the UK, many thousands affected, see the many threads here & the bbc
Message 5 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

says theres a mast problem

Message 6 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

Had no coverage in FK13 area since tea time, reset the phone and its just the same. Pure crap service!

Message 7 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122832 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

O2 has had a major network outage. It is all over the news. They are working on it and many people are now back on...http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32878936

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's number affected & a server issue as I've heard.

It's not crap service as it is in the t&c that you signed up to that you aren't guaranteed 100% service & things can go wrong
Message 9 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

I dont understand,

I have no network, There is no person working over the phone to tell whats going on or how long before this gets rectified. Just not fair, after paying ridiculous amounts of money to try and get a decent network.

Not happy at all

Message 10 of 15