cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No minutes left

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

i would appreciate if someone could help with my inquiry. I am running out of minutes but I still need to call. What can i do in order for me to top up or use my phone to call? My next minutes will be on January2 and since it is just Dec.30 I only have a couple of minutes left. Please tell me what to do.

thank you!

SportsfireO2

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12

stnicholas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

The amount we are talking about is small.  My minutes were 'updated' yesterday, to 300 free anytine any network minutes, and that's why I can be precise about the amount of minutes I've used and the amount that has been deducted.

Message 11 of 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145065 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
What is your definition of "small". I've just checked mine and have a discrepancy of 31 seconds this month (my billing cycle is from the 24th) so not a major issue....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 12 of 13

stnicholas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Well, it's a little more than 31 seconds.  I'll keep an eye on it over the course of the next few days.  Thank you for the input.

Message 13 of 13