Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Network

General17
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
O2 put my daughter in danger 12 years old. You've no right advertising anything your scumbags I will let the world know.

I'm a single parent with two children under 15. I pay £90 a month for all of our handsets and contracts with O2.
For the last 2 years I have no signal in my apartment and O2 will do nothing about it.
So I am stuck paying and unable to contact my children when I'm out.
Thursday 18th March my 12yrs daughter was in trouble and I didn't know due to her having no signal, you've known for 2 years and done nothing wouldn't even let me get out of my contracts to get another provider. You are to blame for my emergency last night.
02 have totally let us down and when the contracts run out I will never use them again.
All you say to me is you don't guarantee a 100% coverage that is your caveat.
You're a bunch of scumbags
I will be posting this around as much social media as I can and also going to the press.
I spoke to customer services today for the 50th time and they promised a manager would get back to me and nobody has. if this was an English company I'm sure something would have been done. You are unreliable hide behind your policies and do nothing to help loyal customers.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22938 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@General17 Sorry to hear your daughter was in danger. I hope that she's okay. 

As far as what O2 have said to you about coverage, I think you'll find that all the networks will tell you exactly the same thing. No one offers 100% coverage and uptime. That's just unrealistic. 

I hope your daughter had the presence of mind to call 999 if she was having a problem.

In the meanwhile, I will ask one of our online advisors, @O2Waqas or @O2Emma to reach out to you to see if they can help with your signal problems at home.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 9

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Bambino I will pick this up thanks.

signature
Message 3 of 9

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @General17 Sorry to hear your issues I will private message you to discuss further.

Thanks o2Emma

signature
Message 4 of 9

General17
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks for letting me know you don't do 100% coverage I've heard it off you thousands of times thanks for nothing.
you should really be offering to help me as a loyal customer paying 3 bills and unable to use our phones through the whole of lockdown or anytime over the last 2 years.

Everything falls on deaf ears and it is totally unfair. I'm on universal credit and a single parent. I cannot afford to go with another network and still pay you £90 a month that you're keeping me locked into. O2 is disgusting. I'm within my right to publicize everything because it's happened to me and it's not slander.
please could you tell me how I could send a subject access request to you as I want all the information you hold on me and all my complaints after the last 2 years
Message 5 of 9

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92909 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Cleoriff
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@General17 

Just so you are aware, this isn't O2 you are talking to. It's O2 community forum made up of members like yourself.

@O2Emma  will be sending you a private message. Just look at the top right hand corner of the page to see this

Private message latest.PNG

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 7 of 9

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Cleoriff I have sent private message.

signature
Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122357 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Thanks @O2Emma thumbsup

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9