Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Next day delivery

Nickiclaire
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ordered the new Sony X on Friday at around 6pm click and collect at my local 02. Had an email saying ready to collect on Saturday (yesterday) and to wait for a confirmation email or pop instore and they'd sort one out for me. Went instore and the assistant was very helpful as was the manager who was more than happy to cancel the ordered one and give me the one in stock. They rang customer service who wouldn't allow them to do this (seemed the ideal solution). So now being a Bank Holiday weekend I have to wait till Tuesday to collect.Please if ordering from 02 take next day with a very large pinch of salt, although I cannot fault the staff at the Eastleigh store for their help and who would of given me my phone the same day.
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

I've always said that a live stock system should be in place

Totally agree @Anonymous...we have been saying it for ages now. I think at one point we were told 'it was something that would taken back to the team'?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 11 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes we were told that a while ago @Cleoriff

Message 12 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fast forwarding this thread to now...

Had the same issue.  Ordered an iPad upgrade on my tablet contract after 10pm Wednesday night.  Quite clearly states on the website that if ordered before midnight, you can get next day delivery.  Ordered click & collect at city centre store near work as it said it was available in stock.  So called in on spec yesterday lunchtime only to be told that they have to wait for it to be sent to them as "it's different stock" so they couldn't just give me one from the shop (really?) and I'm now still waiting when my main reason for ordering was the promise of getting it yesterday.  Not that it's a massive inconvenience but if it does come in now, I've got to drive 6.5 miles to collect it because work is closed for Easter instead of the 1.5 miles down the road to my local shopping centre - which is where I would have had it sent if I had thought it wouldn't arrive when stated.  FB messaging with O2 and they're just sitting on the "we'll send you a message when it comes in" so why did the website say "available for collection"?????  

Message 13 of 18

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
It always says in stock but we know it's complete rubbish.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 14 of 18

jonsie
  • 93186 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Why indeed I'm afraid? There again why miss out on a sale when there's a chance that some store in the Outer Hebrides has one tucked away somewhere. Yeah right, I know...! 

Message 15 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
My phone upgrade was available next day. O2 are ignoring my annoyed (but politely questioning) tweets. My order is still in progress on the website and oh look, here's this months device bill when I now have NO device (as the tablet I'm returning to O2 recycle is now factory reset and of no use to me).
Message 16 of 18

MI5
  • 144183 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
You need to call customer service to check your order http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 17 of 18

Anonymous
Not applicable

Spoke to someone on Live Chat who told me there is a market-wide shortage of iPads.  Then phoned up to make a complaint; first person put me on hold "to check stock", then call was picked up by a new person so I had to go thru all the hoops again (and she kept calling me "love"), put me on hold and was then passed to a THIRD person to cancel my order.  Absolute shambles.  Now looking for iPad deals online but if you click on O2 ones, it still gives the impression that you can order one.  Maybe other people are prepared to wait.  I would be if I had been made aware in the first instance, but I wasn't.  I was given the impression I would get my iPad the next day.  False advertising.  And no attempt by any of the three operators to persuade me not to cancel my contract, even after 10 years as a customer.  Complete shambles.

Still fuming.

Message 18 of 18