Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 7

Annoyed001
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ordered new phone on line and paid extra for next day delivery. When orders the phone was in stock, but email received saying out of stock. Next email 4 days later saying phone dispatched. Checked delivery and it was for 4 days later. When the phone arrived it was not the phone ordered but a used basic phone with blood on the box. Phoned up and told they could not send the actual order out until they had collected the wrong phone and found the one they had sent out. Then after speaking with the returns team they arranged for the correct phone to be delivered 2 days later and the wrong phone collected. Waited in all day only to call and be told that the phone was out of stock, even though I went for a different one that they had in stock. They found the phone in stock and said it will be delivered next day before 10.30. This has now come and gone. The latest is that it will be delivered tomorrow. Come 02 all I want is the phone I ordered and already paying for, please can’t you just set a delivery date and stick to it? Hopefully 5th time lucky!
Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122350 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

@Annoyed001

Now THAT is a nightmare.

I hope your phone does arrive tomorrow. If not, please come back here and maybe one of our managers will be able to advise further. @Martin-O2, @Marjo @EmilieT?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@Annoyed001 O2's stock reporting isn't live (which is incompetent in today's world), and incidents like this are reported here almost on a daily basis. If the community managers are unable to help you, your next step would be to lodge a formal complaint: https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain The Resolver link within that link has proved to be good at getting results. Be aware that once you do lodge the complaint, the managers here would be unable to assist you.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

Annoyed001
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thanks everyone for the replies. We have been receiving the emails and then no delivery or a used phone delivered. Had 5 delivery dates now, hopefully 5th time lucky for tomorrow. What is annoying is that I paid extra for next day delivery
Message 6 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22935 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

Good luck @Annoyed001. You'll probably need it. Once you do receive your phone you'll also need to be reimbursed for the next day delivery. Don't let them get away with that.:smileywink:

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 7